Screen Repair tape - fly screen door insect repellent repair tape
How do you repair a hole in a screen door?
Repair and Fix tears, rips, and holes on damaged screens of doors, windows, tents, pools skimmers, nets, thin meshes at the home, office, or outdoors quick and easy with this self-adhesive screen repair tape that you can cut and place whatever the size you want to fix and repair mesh screen tears, holes, and damaged parts.
- Material: fly screen door insect repellent repair tape is made of fiberglass fabric braid, which has heaviest heavy mesh construction; Strong glue, good permeability and breathable
- Will save you money by eliminating the need to buy expensive and costly replacement screens, and products.
- The screen repair kit is suitable for improving patching, tears, tears, damage in a window screen, door gate, patio door net, pool screens, tent net for any sudden emergencies, when out on the road or in the wilderness
How to use:
- Clean the area of the screen that you want to repair
- Measure the size of the hole.
- Cut the tape to the correct size
- Remove the protective film.
- Place the tape on the desired area.
- Blow it dry for at least 60 seconds
- 1. Clean the area to be cleaned before repair. Try not to have dust to keep it clean and clean
2. Have no moisture in the paste position as this will affect the strength of the paste
- Product weight: 68g
- Size: 2 "W x 80" H (5 cm x 200 cm)
- Color: Black/Gray
- 1x Repair Tape
4 REASON WHY BUY FROM US
4700+ Happy Customers
Free Secured Shipping with Tracking Number
Perfect Gift Ideas
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Your purchase is backed by a 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
FREE SHIPPING- We usually ship within 2-3 business days. All orders are shipped with a tracking number so you can track it every step of the way! Please Note Due To High Demand, Please Allow 1-5 weeks For Worldwide Shipping, however you may receive your items much earlier. Packages may be faced with delays beyond our control such as customs or postal delays.