How do you use a napkin ring?No matter what the occasion, surprise your guests with a blooming dinner table!
- PERFECT DECORATION - this Napkin ring specially designed for inserting folded napkins. Creative flower bud design and bright green color will decorate your table, bring a luxurious environment and a different atmosphere for your diet.
- Make your family dinner experience even more perfect with this Napkin ring. It instantly transforms an ordinary paper napkin into a beautiful flower! Amazing, right? And so easy to make simply fold, insert and twist! Viola! Impress your family and guests with a unique table setting.
- Create lovely blooming folded flowers on your table setup
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL - made of high-quality ABS plastic, environmentally friendly, and non-toxic.
- EASY 3-STEP METHOD –fold, insert, and twist into a flower!
- Craft different floral types that you want, from tulips to roses, calla lilies and more
- Set it up on a plate, in a champagne glass or vase for added sophistication
- Perfect for all occasions –parties, reunions, dinners, and events
- EASY TO USE - Insert the folded tissue into the slot and twist it. With this simple folding, Napkin ring Holder turns into a beautiful and elegant flower bud that can be displayed on a dining table or on a dinner plate.
- PERFECT FOR any time - you host family and friends, parties and dinners, also a great decoration for weddings.
- Replace common napkin rings with an innovative and fresh design
4 REASON WHY BUY FROM US
4700+ Happy Customers
Free Secured Shipping with Tracking Number
Perfect Gift Ideas
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Your purchase is backed by a 100% Money Back Guarantee.
FREE SHIPPING- We usually ship within 2-3 business days All orders are shipped with a tracking number so you can track it every step of the way! Please Note Due To High Demand, Please Allow 1-5 weeks For Worldwide Shipping, however you may receive your items much earlier. Packages may be faced with delays beyond our control such as customs or postal delays.